Please note that in booking a place you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
GENERAL Terms & Conditions.
- I am a cat owner so if you are allergic please bear this in mind when booking as refunds will not be given. My house is kept very clean so this shouldn’t be a problem unless you are extremely allergic.
- Very Occasionally, I may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. I will always try to give as much notice as possible in this event and you will be offered an alternative date, or a credit for the same amount of money or a full refund. I cannot be responsible for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
GROUP CLASS Terms & Conditions.
- All courses and group classes must be paid for in advance.
- Due to the limited spaces, all payments are non refundable, and are valid only for the dates you have booked. Please check your diary carefully before booking.
- That said, if I manage to fill your place, you would be offered an alternative date or a credit for the same amount of money.
- If you are unable to attend the first Sew Basic class you will have to attend and pay for a catch up session before the second class, to avoid holding up the others. This should take about 1.5 hours and will cost you an extra £30. The first class is essential as you learn how to work my machines and there is no time to catch up during the next class.
ONE to ONE Terms & Conditions.
- Any payments made in advance can not be refunded.
- At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel or re-arrange your lesson. If you give me less than 24 hours notice you could be charged 50% of the lesson fee.
- If you are feeling unwell, please make sure you let me know the day before.