Date(s) - 20/01/2022 - 11/12/2025
SEW CLUB EXTRA is a monthly sewing class that’s open to all. It’s a relaxed class and you can bring whatever you want to sew.
You could bring an alteration, a garment or something else you need help with. Or you could practise some techniques you’re not sure about. Please don’t bring a pattern to cut out unless you’ve been to a SEW PATTERNS session before and don’t mind working in a different room. There are six in the class so my time is shared and space is limited.
SEW CLUB EXTRA runs about once a month, on a Wednesday afternoon from 2.30pm till 5.30pm OR on a Thursday morning from 10am till 1pm
TO KEEP THIS CLASS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, YOU CAN ONLY BOOK ONE SEW CLUB EXTRA SESSION AT A TIME.
- Weds 22 JUNE – 2.30pm till 5.30pm
- Weds 13th JULY – 2.30pm till 5.30pm
- Thurs 22 SEPT – 10am till 1pm
- Weds 19 OCT – 2.30pm till 5.30pm
- Thurs 17 NOV – 10am till 1pm
- Thurs 15 DEC – 10am till 1pm
- Thurs 19 JAN – 10am till 1pm
- Weds 22 FEB – 2.30pm till 5.30pm
- Weds 15 MARCH – 2.30pm till 5.30pm
- Thurs 20 APRIL – 10am till 1pm
- Thurs 18 MAY – 10am till 1pm
To attend this class you do need to have good knowledge and confidence when using a sewing a machine. You should be able to work independently and follow basic instruction.
£35.00 PER SESSION TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE
PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY AND PAYMENT DETAILS